CT Imaging of Acute Neck Infections
Anne Keller, MD, FRCPC
Assistant Professor, Department of Medical Imaging, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
University of Toronto Organ Imaging and Pediatric Update, 2001
40 minutes duration.
See the full conference page for the complete conference.
- Understand the key role of CT scanning in the assessment of acute neck infections
- Review the normal CT anatomy of the neck
- Understand the planes and structures of the neck that are important when assessing acute neck infections
- Review the common areas and presentations of acute neck infections
- Summarize special cases such as necrotizing fasciitis of the neck, and infected developmental cysts