Early Detection of Bronchogenic Carcinoma: CT Screening and Work-up of the Solitary Pulmonary Nodule
Jane Crossin, MB, BCh
Clinical Fellow, University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital, Department of Medical Imaging, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
University of Toronto Organ Imaging and Pediatric Update, 2001
40 minutes duration.
See the full conference page for the complete conference.
- Review the epidemiology of lung cancer
- Methods of lung cancer prevention
- Principles of screening programs
- Previous CXR and current CT screening trials
- Understand the future role of lung cancer screening